Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wow! We have been busy!

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted anything but we are been busy! I will start with the 4th of July...
We traveled on an airplane to Cocoa Beach, Florida to visit with my dads side of the family like we do every year. Even Jack being only 6 weeks old wasnt going to stop us! We got to see Clintons grandmother and Uncle while we were there as well. I am so glad that Jack got to meet his great grandmothers! I have lots of pictures that I will post at a later date...you're just lucky I found a few minutes to type!
We returned from Florida on the 6th with Cita (my mom) which was a great help! Cita then took off for Nashville and Jack and I followed behind via Pocahontas on July 17th. Yes, road trip by myself with a baby by myself...He did great! We visited the Rolling Hills Country Club in Pocahontas where Gran (Clintons mom) showed him off! We then took off for Nashville surprising Cita a day early!
Nashville was so much fun! Sally Coble threw a sip and see and lots of old friends got to meet Jack! I was so glad. But the real reason for being in Nashville was for Neely Cobles wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. We then had a LONG drive back to Fayetteville but it was a great time! Poor Amanda shared her room with Jack and me so she got NO sleep the whole week and has now said that she isnt having kids for at least 10 years! Ha ha!
We are headed to Pocahontas again this weekend for a golf tournament!
Tex has been very sick though..... They found a large mass in his stomach and probably one in his nose which is causing his nose bleeds. He is taking medicine which is making him feel better but it is very sobering to know that his time on this earth is limited so we are spoiling the hell out of him!
So, like I said... a lot going on and I promise to post pictures soon!

Love, Elissa

No comments: